Natural Language Processing
- What you will Learn?
- Open CV Basics
- OpenCV-Python tool
- Opencv – Code for Image
- Draw Line , ellipse, circle, ellipse and polygon
- Add text to images
- Accessing and modifying the pixel value
- Accessing Image Properties
- Image ROI
- Splitting and Merging Image Channels
- Making Borders for Images (Padding)
- Image Addition
- Image Blending
- Understanding k-Nearest Neighbour
- kNN in OpenCV
- Understanding K-Means Clustering basics
- K-Means Clustering in OpenCV
- Google machine learning frameworks and types
- Introduction on Keras,Tensorflow,Coffee and DeepLearning4J
- Preparing the Environment for data analytics
- Introduction to tensorflow Variables: Creation, Initialization
- Linear Regression using Tensorflow
- Logistic Regression using tensorflow
- Autoencoders and their implementations in TensorFlow
- Convolutional Neural Networks using TensorFlow
- Tensorflow Graph and implementation
- Code : Examples with python Chatbot
- Self-Objective Type Question
- Descriptive type Interview questions
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- Basic understanding of Math and statistics.
- Understanding of any one programming language is an added advantage
- Great desire to Learn AI
Tensorflow is a Framework for Machine Learning and Deep Learning . OpenCV is a Library for Computer Vision. You will exercise hands on training in computer Vision with opencv and python and Tensorflow.
This course covers topics using a methodical step-by-step approach from basic to advanced level. Learn Tensorflow using python. Understand how Neural Network Works. Build Linear and Logistic models using tensorflow. Understand and Implement Convolutional Neural Network. Learn to build chatbot in python and open source tool also.We also have plenty of exercises to test your new skills along the way!
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others and learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.
Course for whom
- IT Professionals(freshers or experienced).
- Non IT professionals wants to make career in Data Science.
- Business Analyst