Fundamental of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- What you will Learn?
- Components Of AI
- Definition of AI
- Types of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Examples And Demand of AI and ML
- Why is AI booming now?
- Weak AI And Strong AI
- Importance of AI
- AI and related fields
- Preliminary concepts
- Problem Spaces and Search
- Production System And Its Characteristics
- What is Machine Learning?
- Machine learning Algorithms
- What is Deep Learning(DL)?
- Machine Learning Process
- When to use ML or DL?
- Supervised Learning and Unsupervised Learning
- What is Artificial Neural Networks?
- Best Deep learning Libraries /Framework Other Activities
- Self-Objective Type Question
- Descriptive type Interview questions
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- Basic understanding of Math
- Understanding of any one programming language is an added advantage
- Great desire to Learn AI
In this module we will cover Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. This is basic to advanced course. You will Learn different branches of AI and study the relationship between these technologies. Get introduced to the supervised and unsupervised algorithms. Make predictions using both labelled data and unlabeled data. Build your own prediction model uncover insights from the data and predict future trends using Python and scikit-learn libraries.
You will look at real life examples which you can relate with ease. We will explore many algorithms including classification, clustering and regression. Learn and Build Artificial neural network and different machine learning libraries and frameworks. Learn Math behind these algorithms with easy Language explanation.Transform your theoretical knowledge into Practical skills. Each concept is introduced in English.
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others. And learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.
Course for whom
- IT Professionals(freshers or experienced).
- Non IT professionals wants to make career in Data Science.
- Business Analyst