Basics of java and selenium webdriver
- What you will Learn?
Introduction to Java programming
- What is java programming?
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM)
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- How to Download and Start Eclipse IDE
- Data types and Variable
- Examples of different data types
- Different types of Operators in java
- Decision making in java
- Array Introduction of Selenium Automation Tool
- What is Selenium?
- Why the name Selenium?
- Why Selenium for Automation Testing?
- Selenium Vs QTP Vs RFT
- Selenium Suite of Tools
- Advantages of Selenium Selenium WebDriver
- What is WebDriver?
- How to Setup
- Locators in Selenium
- WebElement Commands/Actions
- Selenium Commands with Details
With the Help of this course you will understand how to automate test cases using selenium webdriver tool? if someone is non-I.T. background person can also learn easily with help of this course because in this belt you can learn about basics of java.
Learning outcomes are - Better understanding of selenium webdriver tool , Grab knowledge on how to set up selenium webdriver tool, how to use tool, locators in selenium webdriver and webElement commands/actions etc. Understands the skills and tools required to become expert in automation testing with selenium, Know the path of learning.
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others and learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.