Keeping student’s level of understanding in mind BLOCKLOGY has 3 different modules with each module consisting of different classes and levels. In BASIC module there are 5 classes with each class having 4 different level along with quiz, test, practical sessions and Final test. In Intermediate module student will have a hands-on experience in IOT based blockchain experiment using Raspberry Pi, programming, using GETH, setting up node in testnet etc.
Coming to EXPERT module there are 3 different parts in it, having conceptual knowledge about COSMOS, Polkadot, Block Collider, blockchain privacy mechanism, Quorum, DAPP and much more. The second part of expert content will only be practical sessions with hands-on experience in public blockchain as well as the 3rd part will have private blockchain including Web3.js, writing upgradable smart contracts, ZSL contracts etc. Each module will have a Final Test before starting new module.
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others and learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.
- Explaining Solidity
- Programming Basics of Solidity
- Evm in Relation with Smart Contracts
- Evm and Gas Price
- Explain Smart Contracts
- Running Smart Contracts in Remix
- Debugging Smart Contracts in Remix
- Deploy and Debug Smart Contract with Truffle
- Smart Contracts in Ethereum Blockchain
- Use of Smart Contract in Real World and Testing Tools
- Writing Smart Contracts
- Small Project and Deploying on Blockchain