Introduction to Networking
- What you will Learn?
- Introduction to Networking
- Introduction to Networking Protocols
- IP and MAC Address
- Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Firewall ,Honeypots and Bypassing Firewall
- Intrusion Detection System & Intrusion Prevention System.
- VPN , TOR , PROXY SERVER
- Router Configuration(HANDS-ON) And IPv6 Interface Configuration(HANDS-ON)
- Network,Transport, Application Layer
- Dynamic Routing, ACL And Access control list configuration(HANDS-ON)
- DHCP and NAT Other Activities
- Multiple-Objective Type Questions
- Basic understanding of IoT.
- Understanding of any one programming language is an added advantage
- Great strong desire to Learn Networking
With the Help of this course you will understand What is Networking? The process of creating and using Computer Networks, with respect to hardware, protocols and software, including wired and wireless technology.This course is designed in such a way that anyone can start learning.
Learning outcomes are - Better understanding of Networking , Get knowledge Networking in various fields, Understands the skills and tools required to become expert in Networking , Know the path of learning.
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others and learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.
Course for whom
- This course is for novice who are not familiar with IoT.
- Student and Professionals
- Start Learning Ethical Hacking & IoT if you are not aware about these concepts.