Expert Developments (Part-2 A)
Keeping student’s level of understanding in mind BLOCKLOGY has 3 different modules with each module consisting of different classes and levels. In BASIC module there are 5 classes with each class having 4 different level along with quiz, test, practical sessions and Final test. In Intermediate module student will have a hands-on experience in IOT based blockchain experiment using Raspberry Pi, programming, using GETH, setting up node in testnet etc.
Coming to EXPERT module there are 3 different parts in it, having conceptual knowledge about COSMOS, Polkadot, Block Collider, blockchain privacy mechanism, Quorum, DAPP and much more. The second part of expert content will only be practical sessions with hands-on experience in public blockchain as well as the 3rd part will have private blockchain including Web3.js, writing upgradable smart contracts, ZSL contracts etc. Each module will have a Final Test before starting new module.
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others and learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.
- Ethereum : Public Blockchain
- Go-Ethereum Client, Ethereum Accounts, Transactions, Nonce, Forking, Gas, Peer Discovery
- Proof of Work and Clique Consensus Protocols
- Kovan Testnet vs Mainnet
- Whisper and Swarm
- Writing Smart Contract using Solidity(Structure of Smart Contracts, Data Location, Data Types,Control Structures
- Exceptions,Internal and External Calls,Libraries,Ether Units)
- Writing Upgradable Smart Contracts
- Web3.Js and Ethereum.Js Libraries
- Truffle Development Framework