Fuzzy Logics, Naive Bayes and Hidden Markov Model
- What you will Learn?
- Fuzzy logics, Naive Bayes and Hidden Markov Model (HMM)
- Fuzzy Logics Section
- Introduction to Fuzzy Logics
- Characteristics of Fuzzy Logic
- Fuzzy Logic Systems Architecture
- Fuzzy Logic Architecture
- Fuzzy Logic vs. Probability
- Classical Set vs. Fuzzy set Theory
- Application Areas of Fuzzy Logic
- Advantages of Fuzzy Logic System
- Disadvantages of Fuzzy Logic Systems
- Example of a Fuzzy Logic System Naïve Bayes Section
- Naive Bayes Algorithm
- Advantages of Naive Bayes Algorithm
- Disadvantages of Naive Bayes Algorithm
- How to build a basic model using Naive Bayes Algorithm
- Quick Introduction to Bayes’ Theorem
- Naive Bayes Classifier
- Representation Used By Naive Bayes Models
- Make Predictions With a Naive Bayes Model
- Example of Naive Bayes Classifier HMM section
- Introduction to Hidden Markov Model
- HMM applications Other Activities
- Self-Objective Type Question
- Descriptive type Interview questions
- Basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies.
- Basic understanding of Mathematics and statistics
- Understanding of any one programming language (an added advantage)
- Great desire to Learn AI
This course will start with a brief introduction to fuzzy sets.Fuzzy logic can help you implement machine learning technique with ease. Learn fuzzy logic inference engine. Different applications of fuzzy Logic and its advantages, disadvantages and detailed explanation of Example and code.
Learn simple probabilistic classifier Naïve Bayes and its implementation. Understand how Markov model work. Understand the mathematics behind these algorithms . Write code in python environment and apply Markov model to any sequence of data. Transform you theoretical knowledge into Practical skills. If you want to become an Expert in machine learning models, this course is exclusively for you.
After every final test the student will receive a certificate of completion which will be on blockchain. All this learning gives the students an edge over others. And learning it through Blocklogy eLearning Mobile App is always easy and user friendly.
Course for whom
- IT Professionals(freshers or experienced).
- Non IT professionals wants to make career in Data Science.
- Business Analyst